Username: Password:

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: Office Security System  (Read 444 times)

Offline Snotrub

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Super Gun Enthusiast
  • Liked: 2
    • View Profile
Office Security System
« on: March 14, 2014, 10:49:34 am »
I just finished installing my office security system.  Since I'm the boss, I decided I was going to be the office security guard after the last round of shootings.  We has Potter County Deputy Sheriff Mickey Blackmon do a security audit at all of my facilities last spring and this is what I came up with for my office. I've instructed everyone in the office to take care of themselves first, in case of an active shooter, etc., and I would handle the situation.  They are to close and lock their office doors and barricade themselves in there until all is clear, which I would announce.  If they don't hear from me, they are to stay in their office until the police come.  Everyone in the office is OK with this system.

I can't always conceal carry when I'm in my office, so this is the next best thing.  It will be unlocked when I'm in my office, locked when I'm not.  My check signer is in there too.  The vault will fit up to a 1911, so most guns will fit. It's a Bulldog Spring loaded push to open vault. 

"If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in five years there'd be a shortage of sand."