Username: Password:

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: Bio-metric Safe  (Read 347 times)

Offline MD

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Gun Enthusiast
  • Liked: 0
    • View Profile
Bio-metric Safe
« on: October 30, 2016, 11:44:48 pm »
Anyone have an opinion and/or recommendation for a bio-metric safe?
Thanks,
-MD

--There is no real difference between Republicans and Democrats.  Republicans are now just retarded Democrats .... It just takes them a little longer to get there.

Offline DISPENSER4HIRE

• Gun Enthusiast
    • View Profile
Re: Bio-metric Safe
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2016, 02:27:18 pm »
My personal opinion, is I prefer my safe not to depend on batteries, or electricity.  I may be overly pessimistic, but I don't want to depend on the battery always working.  If you become dependent on the quick easy access, you will be slower using the manual back up, if any.
The ease of access may be more important to you, so I may have wasted your time.
NEVER allow the government to know where all the guns are!
We need not justify the exercise of our rights to would-be tyrants
We are not subjects. We are not serfs. We are not slaves.

Offline MD

• Gun Enthusiast
    • View Profile
Re: Bio-metric Safe
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2016, 12:29:27 am »
My personal opinion, is I prefer my safe not to depend on batteries, or electricity.  I may be overly pessimistic, but I don't want to depend on the battery always working.  If you become dependent on the quick easy access, you will be slower using the manual back up, if any.
The ease of access may be more important to you, so I may have wasted your time.

I've tried a few out the past few days and haven't been to impressed.  I think I have to agree with you.  They just aren't 100% dependable to open on the first try or even the second in some cases.

Thanks,
-MD

--There is no real difference between Republicans and Democrats.  Republicans are now just retarded Democrats .... It just takes them a little longer to get there.