Username: Password:

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: Texas House Bill 375 aka Constitutional Carry Bill  (Read 468 times)

Offline amarillobluesman13

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Super Gun Enthusiast
  • Liked: 0
    • View Profile
Texas House Bill 375 aka Constitutional Carry Bill
« on: January 24, 2017, 06:33:01 am »
I'll preface this by saying it's pretty sad a constitutionally guaranteed right is restricted to the point where we're forced to be excited for its return via a state bill, however it IS up for a reemergence and one that's long overdue, for sure! IF it does pass, it should be noted and its value passed down from generation to generation to ensure that it never goes away again...
Without further adieu....
http://www.legis.state.tx.us/tlodocs/85R/billtext/html/HB00375I.htm

Offline likemindead

• Gun Enthusiast
  • Back Home In Texas
    • View Profile
    • {musings}
Re: Texas House Bill 375 aka Constitutional Carry Bill
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2017, 10:16:10 am »
Outstanding.
I see that there is evil, and I know that there is good, and the in-betweens I've never understood....

• Super Gun Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2017, 09:29:35 am »
It really is! After being away from the site for so long it's good to see it sorta functional anyways lol although since I don't live in the area anymore I guess I can't TECHNICALLY be an Amarillo Gun Owner but ya know...

Offline chartreuse

• AGO 5-0
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Super Gun Enthusiast
  • Liked: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2017, 07:56:12 pm »
It really is! After being away from the site for so long it's good to see it sorta functional anyways lol although since I don't live in the area anymore I guess I can't TECHNICALLY be an Amarillo Gun Owner but ya know...

We have several members who don't live in the Amarillo area, including mods. It's good to see you back, Eric.
A kitten told me to do it.

• Super Gun Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2017, 11:09:00 am »
Well I ised to pop on from time to time but it's been awhile since the last time I'd done so...I knew Lono was out scouring the wildlife in Florida (if I recall correctly that is) & perhaps Forrest too but that's about it...Appreciate the sentiment Robert!
Man I wish i still had that pic of my kiddo at one of the meets...he was passed out head on the table n Dink put his refreshment in his hand...hilarious! He ain't even close to that small anymore but such is life I suppose...shoot I still got my 15% Green Chile Willys discount card haha...one of the few things I miss about Amarillo is GCWs lol...if any of y'all are ever in the Austin area, send me a shout!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 11:12:09 am by amarillobluesman13 »

Offline parkersmyshiloh

• Donating Member
  • Trade Count: (10)
  • Gun Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2017, 11:04:13 am »
Well I ised to pop on from time to time but it's been awhile since the last time I'd done so...I knew Lono was out scouring the wildlife in Florida (if I recall correctly that is) & perhaps Forrest too but that's about it...Appreciate the sentiment Robert!
Man I wish i still had that pic of my kiddo at one of the meets...he was passed out head on the table n Dink put his refreshment in his hand...hilarious! He ain't even close to that small anymore but such is life I suppose...shoot I still got my 15% Green Chile Willys discount card haha...one of the few things I miss about Amarillo is GCWs lol...if any of y'all are ever in the Austin area, send me a shout!

What he hell? We eat there several times a month and all I get is a "ya'll come back"? It truly is a "who you know" world.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 11:06:01 am by parkersmyshiloh »
Second Amendment: The difference between politicians and rulers

My opinion shouldn't be taken seriously due to the fact that I've been shooting guns for over 40 years and have only recently been active on gun forums, where all the real world knowledge apparently is.

• Super Gun Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2017, 01:25:49 pm »

What he hell? We eat there several times a month and all I get is a "ya'll come back"? It truly is a "who you know" world.
The guy who opebed it is/was a member here...hadn't seen him in ages although thevlast time was at Texas Roadhouse if I'm not mistaken....he'd offered the cards to AGO members if they went n spoke up to either him or the cashiers...idk if he still does that tho but hadn't been to Amarillo in about a year either nor frequent the site as much as I used to lol

• Super Gun Enthusiast
    • View Profile