Username: Password:

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: Review Damron's  (Read 213 times)

Offline Rancher

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Gun Enthusiast
  • Liked: 0
  • Richard Henry Lee on "militia"in the 2nd Amendment
    • View Profile
Review Damron's
« on: November 23, 2017, 01:39:55 pm »
I am sorta a Military junkie and have M1 Garands with bayonets and decided I needed a 1903a3 because it too served in WWll. Went to Damrons on Hillside and was told they had one at the Paramount store so I went there. Nice people but later I felt like I got taken a bit with the price. My fault I guess for not doing some research on pricing first. The person I talked with was so nice, it never crossed my mind to check on prices first. I bought it and a few days later I was able to buy one on Gunbroker for almost $400.00 less. There was a second one that also sold for the same price. Now I feel like I can never buy anything there again.
Rancher
Militias, when properly formed, are in fact the people themselves and include all men capable of bearing arms. [...] To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.--Senator Richard Henry Lee, 1788

Offline Rancher

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Gun Enthusiast
  • Liked: 0
  • Richard Henry Lee on "militia"in the 2nd Amendment
    • View Profile
Re: Review Damron's
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2017, 02:36:19 pm »
I should have also told you that I have a C&R license but Damron's would not let me use it, so that added the paper work and sales tax that I did not need to do on Gunbroker. They accepted my license as proof.
Rancher
Militias, when properly formed, are in fact the people themselves and include all men capable of bearing arms. [...] To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.--Senator Richard Henry Lee, 1788