Username: Password:

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: AMARILLO NIBIRU SURVIVORS (ANS)  (Read 3679 times)

Offline amarillographics

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Gun Enthusiast
  • Liked: 1
    • View Profile
AMARILLO NIBIRU SURVIVORS (ANS)
« on: September 05, 2011, 10:24:40 pm »
Am I the only person who is keeping up with whats going on right now? I manage the website for 5 news stations including one here in town and so I fish for news items all the time. I came across this info a while back and the data has been dead on. If you dont know what I'm talking about here is a brief update:

Comet Elenin (C/2010 X1) is to finish its charge around the Sun on 9/11 heading towards earth. This comet is scheduled to miss the earth as long as its intact. There is talks that is breaking up, others say they still see it fully intact we wont know till the 11th or 12th. Long story short, every time the earth has lined up with this comet and the Sun we have had major earthquakes. I thought this was fishy till I checked it out myself. You can go to Nasa's website and track the path, forward... and back. If you go back and check the dates that the Earth, Sun, Elenin are aligned and then Google those dates you will notice huge earthquakes.

Last alignment: March 12th - Japan Tsunami date
Alignment before that: Chile Earthquake
And so on....

This comet had a huge charge of electricity which had dropped the last few months as it approached the Sun, yet as it whips around the Sun obviously its picking up a huge charge. Think of it like dragging your feet on the carpet you get a static charge. This charge is passed during alignments, this next and biggest alignment is the 26th of this month.

Now I explained all of that very fast, but to understand in detail please watch this video.

http://youtu.be/5J50Q0qs35Y

So there is a HUGE possibility of major earthquakes on the 27th. If I'm right, then the rest of what I'm going to tell you is cause to start a group of people with a common goal and vision.

After the 26th you can track the path of Elenin straight from Nasa's website. And you can see how it passes right in front of Earth. So, if its in tact and doesn't have anything in its trail then the only effects will be from the earthquakes and possible shift. Check the path below

http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=c%2F2010+x1&orb=1

Ok, so now that your up to speed with Elenin let's talk about Nibiru.

Nibiru or (2005 YU55) is not a comet yet almost a small dwarf star. I say small but they estimate it 4 times the size of Earth. This hot star is different then our Sun in that it doesn't admit flames, yet it does have this red matter. The important thing to understand about Nibiru is that it has planets orbiting it as well.

Nibiru is flying towards us into our solar system. This is not some 30 yrs from now, this a couple months. Again, Nasa has know about this. And again you can check this, and its path out on their site. Link below.

http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=2005%20YU55;orb=1;cov=0;log=0;cad=0#orb

Please look at the aps, on both items I posted about. Zoom in... Find the Earth, click forward on the dates. Next day, next day, next day... until you notice Nov 9th it looks like it runs smack into earth.

Now I'm not here to cry wolfe, I'm not here to cause panic, I just am giving you information you can choose to either do more research and Youtube these two items and see how thousands of people, Other countries, and Governments are preparing for this. Yet most of the US is kept clueless. If you go to CNN, BBC, NY Times and type in the comet names you get no results. There is only one logical reason for this.

Yes people have said its nothing to worry about, yes Nasa is down playing this on some videos, yes some people say Elenin has broken in two. But you know what? Nobody knows for sure till the 11th, and regardless of if it has or has not there is something huge coming right after that they cant debunk. Even if it does miss us, the effects its energy has on our poles and axis will be life changing.

July 10th, Nasa sent an employee wide email prompting the viewers to think about a "family ready plan" listen to the words closely, look at his body language. Why now? Why is it that Sept 30th FEMA is launching their new nation wide Alert system?

NASA - Headquarters Emergency Operations - Personal Family Preparedness Plan

http://www.fema.gov/news/newsrelease.fema?id=52880

Anyway.... I think its better to be safe then sorry, better to be prepared, then caught off guard. If nothing happens... great. But if there are others who want to combine heads, meet up, set up a plan I am down.

I have a military planning background. I was an IS1 in the Navy dealing mostly with "mission strike". So PM me or shoot a reply if your wanting to get some planning together.

jb

Stellarvore

Re: AMARILLO NIBIRU SURVIVORS (ANS)
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 12:30:56 am »
The only place I've seen this Nibiru business is in the comments at Infowars.  I don't have an opinion on it.  I watch what's going on, in government and the economy. 

However, at that link to NASA you provided, it shows 2005 YU55 orbiting the sun.  And it occupies the same space as Earth in the image on Nov. 8.  If Nibiru is a dwarf star, then it would not be orbiting the Sun.  If Nibiru is a dwarf star, and it passed that close to Earth, it's unlikely that there would be anything left to survive on.  I don't care if it emits red matter or Vulcans for that matter, if it's occupying the same space as Earth, it's over.  Moreso even if there are really planets around it. 

I'm not worried about it.  And if a dwarf star crashes into the Earth, then I'll never have to worry about anything, ever again.  Plus all the people I don't like will die.  Win/win. 

Offline amarillographics

• Gun Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 08:42:21 am »
With enough mass any object can have an effect on another. I understand what your saying, one solar system cant orbit another. Buy why cant it? Its simply one large object with smaller objects moving around it. i.e. Earth, moon; Saturn, ring; Jupiter, moons; yet on a larger scale.

Stars orbit other stars all the time, in fact are about the only exception until now.

http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/question.php?number=260

It just means instead of the world being flat... I mean... the Sun being a companion star, its a binary star. Just takes a few clicks to Google. I was confused when I first thought about it too.

Either way, this post wasn't meant for me to actually hold hands and prove what is going to happen will. This is simply for those who KNOW or have a feeling and who want to plan ahead.

All different groups for all types I guess.

Offline GunnerD

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Gun Enthusiast
  • Liked: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2011, 08:44:09 am »

Offline GunnerD

• Gun Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 08:47:36 am »

Offline amarillographics

• Gun Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2011, 08:51:06 am »
Good ole Wikipedia... its like asking your parents when your 4 about Santa, they can make everything sound so peachy.

Use their second sentence there.

"The idea that a planet-sized object could collide with or pass by Earth in the near future is not supported by any scientific evidence" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_collision Source Wikipedia

And then look on Nasa's website, which I think still has scientist, and see their info and data on it. Above I linked to their JPL for both Elenin and Nibiru. You can see for yourself the AU's and distance from the Sun. So they discredited themselves the second line of Wikipedia.

Dinkidao

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2011, 11:48:22 am »
If it happens it happens.  I try not to worry about things I have no control over.

Offline txwildflower45

• Donating Member
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Super Gun Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2011, 11:54:16 am »
+1
Another day in this carnival of souls
Another night settles in as quickly as it goes
The memories are shadows, ink on the page
And I can't seem to find my way home

Offline pretzel

• Trade Count: (26)
  • Super Gun Enthusiast
  • Liked: 6
  • Airborne Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2011, 12:57:07 pm »
the way I see it , there is not much use in talking about it now cause if it happens we wont be talking about it then either :lol:
I carry a gun, I do
not to protect me, but you!
me Chief Iwanapokayote---aka the Grim Yotereaper, in a earlier life Von-yote-pokes-alot

Offline rdm

• Gun Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2011, 02:44:33 pm »
hmmm,might as well have fun NOW

Offline butters

• Super Gun Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2011, 03:43:31 pm »
Does this mean I won't make it to December of next year. I wish someone would make up my mind for me when I can have the "yippee kigh aye mother ******" end of the world party.
Rule with an iron fist, in a velvet glove, resting on the butt of a rifle.

Luck all depends on which side of the shotgun you are standing on!

Offline flb_78

• AGO 5-0
  • Super Gun Enthusiast
  • Always watching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2011, 05:45:24 pm »
So when is it supposed to kill us?

Im not clicking all the links.

Offline GunnerD

• Gun Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2011, 07:20:55 pm »
It won't kill us (assuming their calculations are correct), but on November 8, the asteroid 2005 YU55 will pass within 0.8 Lunar Distances of Earth, and ought to be visible with powerful binoculars.

Offline amarillographics

• Gun Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2011, 10:03:38 pm »
Correction the super charged mini Sun will pass us (maybe) on the 9th of November. But, remember there are planets orbiting it as well. How far are we from our Sun? A lot further then 0.8. I'm not concerned about YU55's impact, its the planets... and if you clicked on the links you would notice the effects of it passing so close are what will cause the problems. Its like taking a speaker to your TV, the charge of YU55's North pole will grab our smaller massed South pole and take us for a nice spin.

Imagine it going from 12 noon to darkness in hours. Waves, weather, earthquakes.

The point of this Thread was to assemble a group of people who understand this "could" happen and who want to plan for the "what if's"

1. What if... a planet or junk orbiting this hits the earth. For example China. If you take just a few moments to Youtube and research, you will notice China has spent the last year building remote cities, whole cities that are empty right now. Preparing for what? The Russian's ordered over 5000 bunkers to be built.

2. What if... Its electro magnetic charge takes out our Satelites which are... a lot closer to it. Communication goes down. People are so tied to their cell phone, facebook, and pc. With mass communication down people would be in a frenzy. Imagine: Communications are down for 2 days... or less then that 2 hours. What window does that offer to criminal minds?

3. What if... This shifts our poles or changes our axis, even just a little. We could go from a semi chilly November, to total blizzard. Or, from chilly to summer in a day. Leaping us from November to Tornado season.

4. What if... After feeling the effects of Elenin on the 26th the Media spins 2005 YU55 into being the last great disaster. Imagine: Every smart person going to the bank/atm and withdrawing cash. It would be a page out of "Its a Wonderful Life" knowing there is no way Banks could handle that sudden influx of transactions. When people are denied access to their funds... people get desperate.

5. What if... nothing happen's? Well the process of planning, and getting a gameplan, and dry run of what to do in an emergency situation is just smart. We lose nothing... I guess I should say "I" lose nothing. I think my family is worth the small amount of time to know without a doubt the course we would take if 1,2,3....etc. happens.

Yes, I know "Nothing" could happen. But that is just a number in the list to check off.

Yes, I know "Something HUGE" could happen, and all the planning in the world wouldn't help. Again that is just a number on the list to check off.

This just gives those of us who have trained for years, a chance to simply flex those strategic planning and protective muscles. Have a group of like minded people who plan for a few agreeded upon possible "what if's".

Offline flb_78

• AGO 5-0
  • Super Gun Enthusiast
  • Always watching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2011, 10:23:59 pm »
2005 YU55 is only 400 meters across. 12-1300 feet. it's not 4 times the size of earth.

http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news171.html

Offline amarillographics

• Gun Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2011, 10:35:24 pm »
That was posted March 11th when they assumed and couldn't view it. If you look at current info, and the images of it you will be able to see the data I was talking about.

Again, I'm not looking to debate/defend things here.

Its pretty simple if you are interested, cool... if not, cool...

Offline landonc

• Gun Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2011, 10:55:17 pm »
If it happens Im ready. I know where I'll go. Hope you do too. 
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living."
John Wayne

Offline butters

• Super Gun Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2011, 06:02:31 am »
When you Google 2005 yu55 that march 11 NASA site is the newest one that pops up, where can I get current up to date info?
Rule with an iron fist, in a velvet glove, resting on the butt of a rifle.

Luck all depends on which side of the shotgun you are standing on!

Offline joshua79109

• Donating Member
  • Trade Count: (13)
  • Super Gun Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2011, 07:39:57 am »
This is nothing to get all worked up about.  It'll either happen or it won't, really.

Regular ole daily life offers plenty of issues to concern ourselves with.

I am one who likes to be prepared and have worked hard to be.  Although, I really don't worry a bit about this sort of thing.  I prepare for catastrophes, just like I do retirement and hopefully if I make it to either I'll be ready.

If the trucks stop running up and down the highway our world will change in a big way.  If a whole country like China gets wiped out our world will change in a big way. Etc, Etc.... 

A possible catastrophe event will either take me, or it won't.  I can't change that part.

Many folks have seen first hand just how fast life can come and go.  This is a good reason to get up and make the most of every day.  We shouldn't miss life over worrying about what might happen.  Having a good plan and preparations, for some, will help.

For me it makes good sense to be as prepared as possible and little sense to stress about it.

Of course I understand we are all different and these things matter to us in different ways.

Joshua 24:14-15

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" Edmund Burke

Dinkidao

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2011, 08:08:23 am »
If it happens Im ready. I know where I'll go. Hope you do too.

I don't believe in heaven and hell any more, but if I'm wrong it'll be breakfast in hell boys!

Offline amarillographics

• Gun Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2011, 04:58:23 pm »
When you Google 2005 yu55 that march 11 NASA site is the newest one that pops up, where can I get current up to date info?

The coolest thing about technology is we have sooo many people sharing info on the fly. Granted not all of it is valid, but most people can see through the disinformation. Youtube is the key to getting the latest info and videos on any topic. It will for sure hit Youtube before it hits CNN or the news, that is where they scrape most of their info from to start with.

So when your bored sometime pull up youtube, and gather your own opinon.

Offline lonedog

• Gun Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2011, 03:41:23 am »
I still have scads of 22lr, 223, 30-30, 12 ga, etc, etc left over from Y2K. Didn't need it then, hopefully won't need it any time soon...

That said, it never hurts to prepare. We should establish a rally point where we could hunker down together and make a stand against the zombie hordes. Anybody got any ideas where that might could be?

Comet Elenin has already downgraded to a non-event. Small everyday boring run of the mill everyday comet.

Nibiru however is always lurking...
All gave some, some gave all.
NRA Life, VFW Life, FOP Life, SASS Life
Canadian River Regulators, North Fork of the Red River Rannies (aka Pampa Cowboy Shooters), Texas Tumbleweeds

Dinkidao

« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2011, 09:03:21 am »
I still have scads of 22lr, 223, 30-30, 12 ga, etc, etc left over from Y2K. Didn't need it then, hopefully won't need it any time soon...

That said, it never hurts to prepare. We should establish a rally point where we could hunker down together and make a stand against the zombie hordes. Anybody got any ideas where that might could be?

Not being from here, I am not familiar with all the panhandle, but of the places I've seen, if I had to make a stand I might choose the south end of the canyon.  Perhaps near the north end of the JA Ranch.

Offline txwildflower45

• Donating Member
  • Super Gun Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2011, 11:21:18 am »

Not being from here, I am not familiar with all the panhandle, but of the places I've seen, if I had to make a stand I might choose the south end of the canyon.  Perhaps near the north end of the JA Ranch.

We have four fall out points; none within 500 miles of here, 3 are in different states.  If it comes too it though, I will make a stand in my back yard, my dogs like the taste of zombies. Muwahahaha!
Another day in this carnival of souls
Another night settles in as quickly as it goes
The memories are shadows, ink on the page
And I can't seem to find my way home