Username: Password:

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: Safety Meeting?  (Read 1490 times)

Offline amarillobluesman13

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Super Gun Enthusiast
  • Liked: 0
    • View Profile
Safety Meeting?
« on: December 06, 2011, 10:58:52 am »
Never been to one & would like to meet more of u guys so was wondering if there was one scheduled anytime soon? Tryin to get the wife more into firearms but she wont do it unless I do n I cant till I actually own my own so thought if I exposed her more to like-minded individuals she'll b more inclined...not to say she's never been around them (she was n ROTC n HS) but hasnt been since....hell she might even b convinced to carry hers n her car at least til she gets her CHL...

Dinkidao

Re: Safety Meeting?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 11:03:38 am »
There is usually one at 12:00 noon on each Saturday that a gun show is in town.  That being said, there should be one this Saturday 12:00 at Hooters.

Dinkidao

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 11:41:03 am »
OK guys, the tradiditon is that we have a "Safety Meeting" at Hooters any time there is a gun show in town.  I suspect that there will be one this Saturday. 

As a matter of fact I am making the call.

NOTICE:  There will be a Safety Meeting this Saturday at 12:00 noon at Hooters.  Your attendence is requested.  It would be nice if some of you newer members showed up so that we can get to know you.  Also, some of you older memebers that seem to never show up at any gathering.  Come on out, we will try not to embarrass you.

So who is coming?

Offline dawson55

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Super Gun Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2011, 11:58:16 am »
OK guys, the tradiditon is that we have a "Safety Meeting" at Hooters any time there is a gun show in town.  I suspect that there will be one this Saturday. 

NOTICE:  There will be a Safety Meeting this Saturday at 12:00 noon at Hooters.  Your attendence is requested.  It would be nice if some of you newer members showed up so that we can get to know you.  Also, some of you older memebers that seem to never show up at any gathering.  Come on out, we will try not to embarrass you.

So who is coming?

Safety meeting? Its hunting season. 

You never know the true definition of mine, until you have children.

Offline Snotrub

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Super Gun Enthusiast
  • Liked: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2011, 12:04:07 pm »
I'll try to make it Saturday.  I'm going for a bike ride at 1:30 from Gander Mountain, so I'll swing by before I go on that.
"If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in five years there'd be a shortage of sand."

Dinkidao

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2011, 12:24:25 pm »

So who is coming?

But you never come anyway... ???
And by the way, why aren't you hunting....?

Offline fsufan333

• Donating Member
  • Trade Count: (5)
  • Super Gun Enthusiast
  • Liked: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2011, 12:41:13 pm »
 Are there even any deer left out there lol. Im on call so im prolly not going to be at this one so drink one for me
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 12:50:04 pm by fsufan333 »
Panhandle PondHoppers

Offline pretzel

• Trade Count: (26)
  • Super Gun Enthusiast
  • Liked: 6
  • Airborne Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2011, 12:49:16 pm »
Are there even any deer left out there lol
no---you got the last one. I didnt see a thing
I carry a gun, I do
not to protect me, but you!
me Chief Iwanapokayote---aka the Grim Yotereaper, in a earlier life Von-yote-pokes-alot

Offline butters

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Super Gun Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2011, 12:57:48 pm »
The twosome of me and Jess will be there.
Rule with an iron fist, in a velvet glove, resting on the butt of a rifle.

Luck all depends on which side of the shotgun you are standing on!

Offline dawson55

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Super Gun Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2011, 02:11:19 pm »

So who is coming?

Well for one its an conspiracy.  These gun shows and meeting are allways on weekends I have to work.
As for hunting well my wife turns 30 tomorrow didnt want to get stuck down there.  Dont worry ill be back next week.

You never know the true definition of mine, until you have children.

Dinkidao

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2011, 03:05:51 pm »

So who is coming?

Well for one its an conspiracy.  These gun shows and meeting are allways on weekends I have to work.
As for hunting well my wife turns 30 tomorrow didnt want to get stuck down there.  Dont worry ill be back next week.

Based on the way she was feeling the other day about turning 30, you might want to hide the guns for a few days... :lol:

Offline pretzel

• Trade Count: (26)
  • Super Gun Enthusiast
  • Liked: 6
  • Airborne Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2011, 04:13:45 pm »
Based on the way she was feeling the other day about turning 30, you might want to hide the guns for a few days...

And the big knifes  :lol:
I carry a gun, I do
not to protect me, but you!
me Chief Iwanapokayote---aka the Grim Yotereaper, in a earlier life Von-yote-pokes-alot

Dinkidao

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2011, 08:08:30 am »
Damn, Pretzel, I wish I was turning 30... :-\

Offline amarillobluesman13

• Super Gun Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2011, 09:19:11 am »
Well I turned 28 on Monday so i know how she feels  :lol: Yes I'm THAT ol...uhh...experienced.... :rofl: