Username: Password:

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: Let's Shoot Members  (Read 741 times)

Offline ShootinFun

• Donating Member
  • Trade Count: (18)
  • Gun Enthusiast
  • Liked: 0
    • View Profile
Let's Shoot Members
« on: November 14, 2012, 03:05:44 pm »
Lets Shoot Gun Club Members - We were asked at the November meeting to get this information out to as many members as possible.  Since I know AGO is a great place to get the word out and many fellow members frequent here, I thought I would post this here.

We need as many members as possible at the December meeting, Saturday, December 1st at 8:30am.

We have an issue that needs to be corrected.

Not only are we electing new club officers for next year with many new faces running, but it was brought to the clubs attention by the election board that we need 25% of members present to hold a legal vote.  We now have just over 600 members, meaning we need just over 150 members present to hold a legal vote/meeting.

Adhering to bylaws, it was also proposed at the November meeting that we vote in December to change this rule so that only 45 members have to be present for a legal vote/meeting to be held, hopefully eliminating problems in the future.

Let me know if you have any questions, and I will be glad to pass on anything I know.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 08:54:58 pm by ShootinFun »

Offline ShootinFun

• Donating Member
  • Trade Count: (18)
  • Gun Enthusiast
  • Liked: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Shoot Members
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 09:00:22 pm »
I posted this early to give others time to plan, and just wanted to remind all Let's Shoot Gun Club member that this meeting is this Saturday at 8:30am.  Hopefully all members who possibly can will attend.